Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Spin the Bottle and Do What??

Are you people ready for a GREAT kissing story from Jillsmo over at Yeah.  Good Times?

If you can't already tell, not only is she a clever, funny, and snarky writer, but her artistic abilities are unmatched.
If you recall ever playing spin the bottle, then you may be able to totally relate to her first kiss experience.  

Wish mine was this fun.....
***

I was 12ish. I had never had a boyfriend and had never kissed anybody before in my life, except my parents, and they don't count, because, ew.
It was a birthday party for my best friend and I had NO idea what was going to happen when I got there, or maybe I would have learned to drink earlier? I don't know.

We're all in this downstairs basement playroom place, no parents around, when suddenly my friend eagerly pulls out A BOTTLE, and slaps it down in the middle of the room.

I was like "What the fuck is the bottle for?" Yes, I already talked like that when I was only 12.

Can you guess what it was for?

Spin the Bottle.

I, of course, had never played before and had to be taught the rules. Everybody else already knew, for some reason. How was that possible when we were a tight knit group of friends and we all went to the same parties together? I. Don't. Know.

So, it was already embarrassing that I had to be taught how to play. We weren't starting out well.

Every time the bottle spun around, I was TERRIFIED that it would land on me. I had never kissed anybody before! I didn't know how! I didn't want to start that night! MOMMY! HELP ME!!?? MOOOOOOOOOMMMMMYYYYYYYY.....

No, no.... of course I didn't call for my Mommy. I may be lame, but I'm not THAT lame.

Of course the bottle landed on me, a number of times. There were only about 6 of us and the rule was that girls didn't have to kiss girls so it happened quite often.

And every time I had to kiss a boy? I would start fucking laughing. Like, right into their mouth. 

Every. Time.

At one point I heard one boy ask another "what's it like to have somebody laugh into your mouth?" and he said "weird."

*shudder*

***
Thanks so much jillsmo for the awesome guest post!!  Everyone, head over to visit her blog and become a follower if you aren't already.  She is definitely cheesy goodness.

If YOU have a kissing story you'd like to share, please email us at cheesybloggers@gmail.com.  We'd love to work with you!