Monday, November 7, 2011

Love Me, Love My Pet

Hello, cheesy bloggers! Angela@BeggingTheAnswer here with this week's theme: pets!!!


Now, I don't have a pet at this point in my life (sad, I know.)  But should I get a pet in the nearby future, I'd want it to be a cat based on an experience I had about a year ago. 


We had just moved back to Wisconsin, and I was unpacking some boxes in the basement, when I felt something scurry past my leg.  Thinking it was some kind of rodent, I shrieked and ran upstairs, only to find a large, orange tabby-cat reclining on my sofa.  The cat had a collar, but no tags, so I just put it outside thinking it would go home.  Instead it spent the next six hours meowing on my porch.


My brother-in-law suggested keeping the cat and naming it “Doogie Meowser.”  Unfortunately, the cat left before I could get it to respond to its new name.


Still, if I ever got a cat, I’m totally taking my brother-in-law up on that Doogie Meowser suggestion.  With a name like that, the cat would be OBLIGATED to become the world’s first and youngest cat-doctor, and I’ll be able to retire early and mooch off my cat’s millions.  That is, until the cat throws me in the old-folks home.  But that won’t happen for years.


But enough about me and my hypothetical pets.  I want to hear about you and your (probably) REAL pets.  So link up below.  It'll be fun!!!  And of course, email CheesyBloggers@gmail.com to have your post (and pet) featured on our main page!