Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm Feeling Peevish....

Pet Peeves.
We've all got them.  Those things that people do that drive us NUTS.
I can't stand when people don't use turn signals when driving.
Or when they chew their food loudly.
Do you whisper/talk during a movie?  I can't stand you.
Do you pick your nose at stop lights?  You are a moron.  A germy moron.
If you don't know the difference between your/you're and their/they're/there.....I'm gonna correct your grammar and call you names.
If you sing loudly to a song and don't actually know the real lyrics, I'll snap at you.
Do you overuse exclamation points?  Hate it!!!!!!!!!!!
Feel the need to comment on a pregnant woman's belly?  "WOW!  You look like you're about to pop!"  "Geez, having twins?"  "Goodness you're big!"  DON'T. FUCKING. DO. IT.

A total lack of consideration for others in public is high on my list.  For instance, I was having lovely lunch with my hubby and Bossy Girl when she was about 2 years old.  Imagine our shock and horror when the couple next to us changed their baby's shitty diaper right on the restaurant table in front of all of us.


Considering my lack of patience with the people of the world in general, I could go on and on with a list of my pet peeves.  BUT, I'd rather hear from you all.

This week's theme is your chance to vent.  Tell me your pet peeves.  Make a list.  Write a story that shows one of your pet peeves in action.  Be creative.  Email us your post at cheesybloggers@gmail.com, or link up below.  We'd love to see what you've got to say!!!!!!!!! (see what I did there?  Used one of my pet peeves.  Annoying, right? UGH.)