Saturday, February 11, 2012

I went on "vacation"

In case y'all haven't yet read my personal blog, you should know that Hubby and I went on “vacation” last week. 

To make a long story short, the vacation was fun, until Hubby got violently ill and we spent three days in a foreign hospital and I had to take care of everything and nobody spoke English, including Hubby who was speaking in tongues, and I cried like 10 times and I spent more than $500 in cell phone roaming charges and we missed our flight and I had to rebook everything and we don’t have any money and our suitcases were wet and smelly, and then I got sick myself and had to take two days off work because I was barfing like a drunken sailor and even though Hubby's mostly better now, he's contracted what appears to be the common cold and now *he’s* being the whiny baby and it sucks.

So. 

Despite all of this, there were several fun parts of our holiday, including this spectacular view walking down the beach:


Which brings me to the current Cheesy Blogger theme:  vacation photos. 

Given my shit-show (literally) of a holiday, I would very much like to laugh at the misfortune of others.  Please and thank you. 

So please send me your funny and/or ridiculous vacation stories or photos so I can feel better about myself, as well as spread the cheesy fun - which IS what the eff we do around here.  It's our whole purpose in life, actually.  And it relies entirely on your active participation. 

Email me at CheesyBloggers@gmail.com and get sharing! Don't be stingy, now. 

Also, check out this collection of Spreadable Cheese for some other great vacation-related antics. 

-Marianna Annadanna