Monday, March 12, 2012

Amusing Athletics. Or Is That Embarrassing Exercise? Whatever.

Hi, Angela@BeggingTheAnswer here with our next theme: Gym, Sports, and Exercise.

It seems like whenever I reminisce or complain on my own blog about some past gym-class folly, plenty of people join in with stories of their own.  And I have plenty myself.  I failed high-school bowling. I have post-traumatic-stress-disorder regarding dodgeball.  But those exploits didn't end after I graduated high-school and mandatory gym-class. I recently had my admittedly-large personal bubble invaded by an over-enthusiastic Zumba instructor.

And I know I'm not alone.

What gym-class or sports exploits have you experienced?  Any entertaining failures or amusing injuries?  Or were you a rock-star when it came to sports? Change into your P.E. clothes and let us know!  Link up below or email cheesybloggers@gmail.com to have your post featured on our main page! Or DM us on twitter @ChessyBloggers.  GO!