In honour of this week's theme Operation Play More, here is a list of things Marainna Annadanna has done recently that she considers "playing" ...
1) I BOOKED A TRIP TO CHICAGO. With other bloggers. Yeah. To drink beer and eat pizza. And to be ridiculous. Because that's my specialty.
2) I smeared yellow dandelion goop on my friend Phil's arm. And then I ran away.
3) I made s'mores on the fire. Yes, the fire. That Hubby made. This weekend. In our house. In June.
4) I took off from work and bought popsicles for my colleagues. And then I ate them. K, not all of them, but at least two.
6) I became a #gooseabductor. Rather, I tried to. Not really geese. More like goslings. I've not yet been successful, but I haven't given up. Hint for other potential goose abductors: mother geeses don't like when you try to abduct their babies.
Got some of your own examples of being playful? (If you don't, you should be embarrassed. That's tragic.) Email CheesyBloggers@gmail.com and we'll post 'em!