Monday, June 4, 2012

Goose abducting and other playful things

In honour of this week's theme Operation Play More, here is a list of things Marainna Annadanna has done recently that she considers "playing" ...







1) I BOOKED A TRIP TO CHICAGO.  With other bloggers.  Yeah.  To drink beer and eat pizza. And to be ridiculous.  Because that's my specialty. 



2) I smeared yellow dandelion goop on my friend Phil's arm.  And then I ran away.



3) I made s'mores on the fire.  Yes, the fire.  That Hubby made.  This weekend.  In our house.  In June. 



4) I took off from work and bought popsicles for my colleagues.  And then I ate them.  K, not all of them, but at least two. 



5) I went to see Snow White and the Huntsman with the girls.  And I squealed childishly when the trailer for the final Twilight movie played.  And then I squealed even more when almost every scene in Snow White was the same as those in Twilight.  Like, THE SAME.  (Except for the ones with Charlese Theron.  Charlese Theron is a beautiful genius.)  Oh, and I also spent $4.51 on the smallest bag of peanut M&Ms known to humanity, simply to avoid eating the GREEN BEANS my friends were snacking on.  Losers. 



6) I became a #gooseabductor.  Rather, I tried to.  Not really geese.  More like goslings.  I've not yet been successful, but I haven't given up.  Hint for other potential goose abductors: mother geeses don't like when you try to abduct their babies. 







Got some of your own examples of being playful? (If you don't, you should be embarrassed. That's tragic.)  Email CheesyBloggers@gmail.com and we'll post 'em!