Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer Reads


Hello, Angela@BeggingTheAnswer, here! Summer is hear which means, grab a lawn chair and a cold one (or ten, wait, what?) and start digging into your summer reading list.

Normally my summer reading list is chock full of cheesy romance novels and any sort of period piece ever. But this summer, I’m studying for the bar exam (fancypants exam people in the United States have to pass to practice law.) I know, this sounds like WAY more fun than hanging out at back yard barbecues, curling up with a book on a rainy day and/or everything else good about summer, ever.  So my summer reading list looks something like: torts, contracts, property, evidence, constitutional law, dear god will it never end?!

BUT, I will need something to distract me.  So I need a better summer reading list.  What do you recommend?  Share your favorite summer reads here!  And do you have any funny stories regarding books, libraries, or summertime?  Send them on over to cheesybloggers@gmail.com and we’ll post them on our main page!  And don’t forget to head over to our spreadable cheese page.  Apparently cats love libraries.