Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Rules Were Made to Be Broken

You guys, I didn't run away last week I swear.  I went on VACATION for a bit.
Coming back to a wanted poster and an alias of "Hotpants McGee" was super clever though....
I did ditch this blog and I apologize.  Really.  It was my turn to write, and I didn't.  I've over a week late with my theme.  What can I say?  I'm a slacker.  A "lazy hobo."  A rule breaker.

Have none of you ever broken the rules?

That my friends is this week's theme:  Breaking the Rules.

I've technically been a "good girl" my whole life.  I don't have a history of getting into trouble, breaking the law, etc.  I've always been too scared of the consequences.

I racked up ONE single detention in school (8th grade, "excessive talking in class."  Whatevs.)

I have received a total of ONE parking ticket.

I've earned ZERO speeding or other traffic tickets.

If I'm told to do something at work, I do it.

I'm utterly honest on my taxes.

If kids a certain age are free for something, I feel bad LYING to get a deal.

I feel guilty jaywalking for shit's sake.....

Now don't get me wrong, I'm no angel.
I've run from the cops.  I've trespassed.  I've broken curfew.  I lied to my parents.
One time shopping, they wrung up a dress as 1.99 instead of 19.99 and I didn't say a word.
Another time shopping they totally didn't remember to wring up a $40 top at all and I didn't say a word.....
But a majority of the time, I'm a law-abiding good girl.

SNOOZE.

So guys, I need your stories.  I need to break the law vicariously through you.


Email us your fun, scary, laughable, sad, crazy law breaking stories at cheesybloggers@gmail.com


We can leave you anonymous if it's a real doozy of a story, I swear.
And you totally know I'm being honest about that because I'm a goddamn good girl.