Monday, July 2, 2012

Vacations are a gift from the goddesses

You guys! Since you've all heard all about our recent blogger conference pinot and pizza fest in Chicago, now we want to hear about your summer vacation.

Have you got a vacation story?  Perhaps a road trip in college.  Maybe a bachelorette party in Vegas.  Or simply a long weekend with the kids at grandma's.  In any case, send the html on over to CheesyBloggers@gmail.com and we'll post it.  Pictures and all!

To get your juices flowin, click on our Spreadable Cheese page.  We'v compiled some gloriously rediculous vacation-themed stuff for you to enjoy. 

Oh, and here's one of my vacation posts, from N'awlins, Loosiana last October.  Have you ever been?

***************
From the N'awlins Airport

How the heck are y'all doin?! 

Hubby'n'me is jus' sittin and waitin in the airport in N'awlins, Loosiana, ready to head on home to Canada.  Our trip was ahright ahright! It was jus' so nice to get away. 

I got all kinds a fun stories to tell y'all when I get home, but for now I got jus' one cute pic to share.  ("Take ya time, baby! Take ya time!)

Uh huh, that's a little ol' gator.

***************

Of course, you may like to read Miss Sarcasm and Miss LACE's recent Cheesy Chicago posts - they are much better storytellers than I am, and they've added some delightful flavour to my previous Cheesy Chicago report...