Tuesday, July 10, 2012

WANTED. Hotpants McGee.





You guys. 

Miss Sarcasm BAILED. 

It's totally her turn to post on Cheesy Bloggers this week, and she COMPLETELY BAILED. 

LAZY HOBO. 

Last seen in a sparkly shirt at a restaurant in Cheesy Chicago (shown above), she has apparently taken off on some sort of crime spree.  Or a drunken rant. Or a vacation.  Or something. 

And Hotpants?  Hear me now.  If you think Ang and I are gonna tolerate that shit, you are SADLY FUCKING MISTAKEN.  No way, Jose.  Not a goddam chance. 

So.  We're putting out the call to arms.  I intend to track you down.  I intend to find you, and chase you, and knock you down on the ground.  Then I may or may not tickle you to death.

In fact, I intend to lure you out of hiding...

And I need the help of our loyal readers. 

PEOPLE.   Send me your hilarious, embarrassing, ridiculous, or otherwise attention-grabbing captions for my WANTED poster.  And I bet we can get that little brat to come to us. 


WANTED for...
Miss "nickname" Sarcasm
Reward:

Leave your caption in the comments, or email it to CheesyBloggers@gmail.com

Your captions will bring her out of hiding.  Hotpants McGee cannot avoid something funny for very long.  She will emerge.  It's only a matter of time...